2. Breaking Bad
3. The Office
4. Modern Family
5. How I Met Your Mother
1. Who is your favorite character in 2? Walter White, because Bryan Cranston lives for his role, such amazing acting.
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1? Hank’s girlfriend at the beginning of season 5, she comes back to screw him over at the end of the season when Hank is finally looking to get back with Karen.
3. What is your favorite episode of 4? So many amazing and hilarious episodes of Modern Family, but my favorite might have to be Season 2 Ep.8 where Manny has his birthday dinner and Cam & Mitch get caught up in a flash mob.
4. What is your favorite season of 5? Season 5 of HIMYM was pretty amazing, it was the first season of the show where they finally had enough money to make new sets and locations for the show, and with episodes like “Girls Vs. Suits” and “The Playbook”, it made season 5 quite possibly the best of them all.
5. What is your favorite relationship in 2? The relationship between Walter White and Jesse Pinkman is like no other. If you’ve seen even one episode of Breaking Bad, you know what I mean.
6. Who is your favorite anti-relationship in 3? Dwight and Jim. To sum up their anti-relationship: Dwight always thinks that he can outsmart Jim, but Jim ends up trolling Dwight with a prank. Sounds pretty much like the anti-relationship between Wile E Coyote and Road Runner.
7. How long have you watched 1? Since my cousin Adam K showed Californication to me in the middle of the 2nd season of the show (it is now past its 5th season)
8. How did you become interested in 3? The Office was a very talked about show when I was in high school (there was even a The Office Club at my school), so I picked up on it in its 4th season and have watch most of the episodes ever since.
9. Who is your favorite actor in 4? Every lead character in Modern Family is unique and funny in their own way, but Ty Burrell (who plays Phil) is probably my favorite.
10. Which show do you prefer: I really love keeping up with Hank Moody’s life in Californication, but I would have to say that I prefer Breaking Bad, just because it is such an amazing show from a film/tv standpoint.
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of: HIMYM, just because there are 7 seasons out so far. The Office has more episodes than HIMYM, but I haven’t watched all of the episodes from the first 3 seasons of The Office, so I’ve probably watched more HIMYM episodes.
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be? Either Phil or Jay (I mean c’mon, Jay is married to Gloria…)
13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 2? This is such a tough topic, because my guess is that Walter White probably will die considering the next season is the show’s last. Considering he had lung cancer from the beginning of the show, he could just die from that… after all, that’s what he was fighting for all along. Although if he died in a really epic fight or something, that could be interesting too. I’m sure the writers of Breaking Bad will manage to tie his death back to some bizarre little detail earlier on in the show, they like to do things like that in the story.
14. Overall, which show has the better cast: 3 or 5? You gotta love Neil Patrick Harris and Jason Segel, but The Office has so many hilarious actors overall that I’m going to go with The Office. Steve Carell is classic, and ever since he left, the show has somehow managed to be funnier than ever because the writers have given more verbal lines to characters like Kevin Malone and Darryl. Of course I’m leaving out other great cast members like Rainn Wilson, but the cast is still great.
15. Which has better theme music: Californication (although The Office’s theme music is definitely classic)
That feeling you get when the ACL online ticketing system actually works and lets you buy a three day pass.